Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 FJ versus 3 Jeeps!!!

5K views 50 replies 31 participants last post by  Montana Tailgunner 
Thanks for the support everyone. Never underestimate what a kid can do given the chance and support. Dad almost didn't let me run that trail but he's a great dad and trust me. Believe in your kids and they might surprise you. Also never underestimate the FJ Cruiser! MT

I enjoyed the story. I can Identify Montana. My now 16 year old daughter does a super job driving in tight spots gullys snow and rocks. Her older brother tends to be heavy footed on gas and brake and doesn't watch the spotter as closley, but we still have hope for him. He just has to make all of the mistakes for himself.
I just hope they're not big mistakes. I hope we get to see you at the Summit. Also for anyone interested, we are plan two Farmington FJ runs, One in mid June and one in mid August. We have some great trails and fantastic rock crawling here. We had a get together last December and it was a blast. For more details you can go to regional forums and look up New Mexico FJ'ers. I also had a post last December under Trail reports that had pics and everything. We would love to see everyone who can make it. MT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.