Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Toyota Trail Teams Special Edition FJ Cruiser
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^ no clue. If they can box it for me, I assume it would add another 30-50 to the cost. Of course that's just a wild guess.

If I can't find a seller, I will inquire next time I ship something...which should be soon.

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
I had a heavy Swamper LTB shipped and it was about $40. The Terra Grappler is lighter and might be a little less expensive. You do not need a box. They stuck shipping label on the tread and wrapped clear tape around it several times. No issues.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
You do not need a box. They stuck shipping label on the tread and wrapped clear tape around it several times. No issues.
X2 That`s how discounttiredrirect ships tires, no problem at all.. Those tires withstand trail abuse.. UPS is not up to par yet... but they are pretty capable :rofl:

As an example...

Glass office desk delivered! :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
2008 Toyota Trail Teams Special Edition FJ Cruiser
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any idea on shipping a tire to 94560? I just happen to need one for a spare.
just checked...90 bucks to ship it to your zip code through UPS. (and that is unboxed.)

more than I expected. still cheaper than new I guess.

let me know if you want it.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yeah I work at UPS and we get tires all the time with just a barcode and tape wrapped around them. Only rims come in boxes.

·
Premium Member
16,781 Posts
Brian, i suggest checking out the grayhound route as well. I have seen people ship tires that size via greyhound for like 30-40 bucks.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Bummer, if it was a 285/70/17, I'd take it. I kinda like the idea of having two spares.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
X2 That`s how discounttiredrirect ships tires, no problem at all.. Those tires withstand trail abuse.. UPS is not up to par yet... but they are pretty capable :rofl:

As an example...

Glass office desk delivered! :rofl::rofl:

Hehe "ass" handle with care

1 - 18 of 18 Posts