Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
nobody has an aluminum bumper or one with at least an aluminum shell and steel brackets. Only so many designs that will give you great approach angle and coverage for winch so sooner or later things are going to get similar...

i think it ridiculous for the bashing that has come here on that. I have a Demello bumper and could care less if it looks similar as it is definitely not a direct copy especially when you go into material being used.

never understood those that ridicule and bash another for wanting to be different...if you dont like it....move along nicely.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I just wanna say that I have come to understand that at times I can be a real big jerk, a$$, moron, whatever about things like this. I am the sole person who got the first thread removed. And in trying to be a big jerk about things I just kept pushing the limits on this to justify my own inner weakness.

I just want to say sorry to Aluminess and hope you will forgive me. I have been a jerk and a a$$ and yes my true colors did come out over the pass few days. And all my posts had every right to be deleted. Not only to you but to a few other forum members that I also want to say sorry to. I have decided to take a cooling off time and try to reconnect with the things here that really matter to me. And not be so insulting to people and there products or the prices they feel are fair for there products.

I hope you all can forgive me, and we can all move on. Yes I have been a jerk and I am commented to try and better myself.

Thank you for your understanding.

Larry:cheers:
Good man, I wish more people were able to assume responsibility and step up when they know they were in the wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
I would be interested in both the front and rear bumpers, as well. :clap::bigthumb:I hope the final designs with the bull bar or brush guards are available soon.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I would be interested in both the front and rear bumpers, as well. :clap::bigthumb:I hope the final designs with the bull bar or brush guards are available soon.
The final design for the front bumper is done and we are expecting to do a photo shoot with it next week. The bumper in the photo shoot will have a full brush guard. We are also expecting to do the rear bumper design within the next couple of weeks (just started a new thread about the rear bumper).

·
Premium Member
1,963 Posts
The final design for the front bumper is done and we are expecting to do a photo shoot with it next week. The bumper in the photo shoot will have a full brush guard. We are also expecting to do the rear bumper design within the next couple of weeks (just started a new thread about the rear bumper).
Does the final design incorporate a bull bar or a brush guard? Or can it be ordered without either?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Does the final design incorporate a bull bar or a brush guard? Or can it be ordered without either?
We are going to offer the bumper in three versions:
  1. No brush guard
  2. Full brush guard
  3. Bull guard (single hoop in the center)

The full brush guard version will be in the photo shoot coming up.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Did the photo shoot happen yet?

·
Registered
584 Posts
41 - 54 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.