Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Good god. Awesome looking trucks but then I saw the price tag.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Sweet trucks but 6 figures for them???? Wtf???

·
Registered
144 Posts
Those prices and a bit steep. For 5k I could pick up a 1st owner BJ40 in chile, ship it here for another 2k and still put in 20k of rebuild/mods and still have enough left over to go buy 4 more! They're nice...but THAT nice?

C

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
I work right down the street from TLC, they have the ICON parked outside every once in a while and ofcourse I've pervered it out several times(waaaay to much touching:smoker:) Sorry but I could not see the 100k value in that rig, maybe 50k, doesn't even come with a front locker. I've also seen the cheaper models, 70k, 80k, rather get a tricked out rubicon. I understand the rig was build from scratch, but dropping so much on a really nice looking cruiser doesn't seem right.

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
I want.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you watch all the videos you will get a good idea of what they do to them. The only thing they keep from the old FJ is the frame rails and ID tags, otherwise it would be cosidered totally new and not a Toyota I guess. They do come with front and rear ARB air lockers. I am sure you could do the same thing for less and if I could I would but I dont have a shop like that to do stuff like that not do I have the knowledge.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Those 40s look Bad Azz!!!:rocker:.....but the price tag is sky high!:mecry:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts