Thanks..I saw that. it didn't work for my 12.3"
If I ever wanted to install the OEM radio again, could i go back and do so?Leirbag,
All the units are physically the same, only the "brain-guts" are different (software & Android version; core/RAM ROM size, etc)
If you have the JBL Subwoofer then you need the CANBUS adapter
Yes, the Bezel CAN be removed & painted, (it can be a PITA)
Also be aware that you will have to:
- Almost all bezels are gloss black raw plastic, some vendors have silver avail.
you can jumper the back-up cam into the head unit.
- cut the molded radio mounting out
- you will xfer the A/C controls & mount to new face-plate
- you will need to xfer the 2 ribbon cables from OEM face-plate to new one
- there have been issues of hazard/defrost not working on some units, it looks related /isolated it to the ribbon connections, (still troubleshooting mine).
While you're at it, Metra AX-USB-35EXT 3.5mm iPod to USB Extension Cable is a plug & play mod to replace Aux plug under cig. lighter to give USB slot (plugs into back of head unit)
D ? ?