Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two 12' subs and I only would like to put one in the FJC. Does anyone know where they sell these that would specifically fit in the passenger side rear where the most people put them?

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
damn, nobody is going to make a box for a 12 foot woofer, especially two of them. on the other side, depending on the woofers you have, i highly doubt that you are going to get the proper airspace from a box in that small area. remember proper air space is key. i dont know how many times i have smashed someones two, even three 12"s with a single 10".

·
Registered
48 Posts
There are two vendors on the forum that both support that build request. FJCruiserAudio and Wicked CAS. PM or call them from their contact info, they'll take care of you.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yeah I just found their sites... 500 bucks for a box? eefff that. Any cheaper alternatives besides the 390 dollar one from Wicked CAS?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn, nobody is going to make a box for a 12 foot woofer, especially two of them. on the other side, depending on the woofers you have, i highly doubt that you are going to get the proper airspace from a box in that small area. remember proper air space is key. i dont know how many times i have smashed someones two, even three 12"s with a single 10".
Smart ass.. you know what I mean... haha sorry about that.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I had to look at your avatar because that looks like some smart ass post from me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts