Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 12th annual FJ Northeasters run will be held at the Rausch Creek Off road park in Pine Grove, Pennsylvania , this year. Be sure to block your dates for this great event, every year we are about 125 FJs, 4Runners, Tacomas, Land Crusiers, and yes Jeeps too ( we re not brand crazy, just bring your smile and camaraderie ) , that attend this great family event. We will have our usual raffle dinner on Saturday and the usual shenanigans.

More info to come.
Registrations are NOT opened yet.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have worked out a deal with the Pine Grove Comfort Inn, when calling to reserve mention that it is for the Fj Northeasters run to get it.

·
Registered
2014 Toyota Fj Cruiser
25 Posts
We have worked out a deal with the Pine Grove Comfort Inn, when calling to reserve mention that it is for the Fj Northeasters run to get it.
Would like to attend this event. Please email or PM me when registration is open. Thank you,

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
14 Posts
I missed registration by 1 day last year. Anyone knows how do we register for this year?

I do not have a facebook.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes we are updating the site, it will be back up soon.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I see that website is back. But when i click on "Northeasters Run Registration", the page shows a message - 'Oops! That page can’t be found.'

Is it working for others?

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I see that website is back. But when i click on "Northeasters Run Registration", the page shows a message - 'Oops! That page can’t be found.'

Is it working for others?
That's because registrations are NOT opened yet.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is not the Summit, our event is not caped to a certain number of participants, no need to stress about it.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 55 Posts