Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
I am not sure about Thursday, it all depends on how many people there are there. There usually is 1 or 2 groups trailing though on that day.

The Canadians will be there, we are arriving Tuesday most of us.
Awesome! I'll be there on Thu morning and hang out, take photos, etc. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
The Information letter has gone out, if you don't see it in your inbox ( email ), look in your spam folder, it is from [email protected]

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
I have some things for free that I can bring. This is only if someone needs it and not to resale.

- OEM silver spare tire disc w/ hole for reverse camera
- OEM black spare tire cover w/ hole for reverse camera
- OEM rear valence w/o the notch. I painted this to practice so it will need to be redone.

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Thanks Loganbeere for the links!
Too bad it is discontinued as it is sharp looking, but explains why I hadn't run across it before.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Thank you to everyone that came to the event, hope you had a great time, make sure to follow us on Facebook if you can, for all the futur info about the event and pictures from the people that were there.

JP

·
Registered
30 Posts
A huge thank you to all of those that attended the12th Annual Northeast Run. It was once again an incredible turnout with so many familiar faces and tons of first timers as well. It was great to see, socialize and wheel with you all. Don’t forget to join our private Facebook group if you haven’t already to stay up to day on the club’s activities and runs. Also check us out on Instagram as well. We hope to see you all next year.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts