Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are brand new takeoffs, only marks are from wheel weights.
I am located in Ottawa Ont area.
Email [email protected]

I have 450CAD into these as I just bought the Center caps separately.

They MUST have 1,1/2” wheel spacers to work on FJ.
Open to offers. Delivery, meet up can be arranged within a couple hrs of Ottawa Ont.

Upper NY might be doable.

Am looking for steel, front skid, Apex rails, or ?? As trade up or down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Thought I did in the Add. I have 450.00 CAD(335.00USD) into these and am open to offers.

No dicker sticker price would be 300.00 CAD (225.00 USD)but only local pickup at this price.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Price Change

Wheels not including center caps, 200.00 CAD.

( Found out these center caps will work on the OEM FJC steel wheels despite Toyota Parts saying they won't)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I've never seen anyone run these on FJs....so I would recommend that you post up at Tacoma World and at that price $200 CAD (~$150 USD) I would think you would sell quickly. Plus there are a million guys/gals on that forum.

·
Registered
9,726 Posts
I've never seen anyone run these on FJs....so I would recommend that you post up at Tacoma World and at that price $200 CAD (~$150 USD) I would think you would sell quickly. Plus there are a million guys/gals on that forum.
I saw them on a truck that was for sale once...doesnt exactly look like he had spacers, but I could not confirm. I thought the Tacomas had the same brake caliper, ect as the FJ...unless OP is strictly talking about needing to clear larger tires with these rims.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts