Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD pending arrival of funds. Thanks!

Sorry about this being my first actual post on the FJ Cruiser Forum (bad form I know) but I was fortunate enough to with one of the great raffle prized at Gilmer, TX last weekend and I have no current use for these wheels. These are part # PTR18-35090-BR on the TRD site (guess I'm not supposed to post a link per forum rules) and I'm asking $650/trade for them. I'm in southern Arkansas but do travel some across the local south if that helps. Thanks

·
Registered
171 Posts
Re: 16" bronze TRD off road beadlock style wheels

PM Sent

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Thanks Gunny - I was trying to abide by the forum ruels in the FAQ section. I appreciate the help.

·
Registered
354 Posts

What are you looking for in trade? I'd be interested for either trading my current wheels or just paying cash but I'm located in deep south Texas; not sure if you make it this far south.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Just answering a few questions I've had in pm's.

There are four wheels included. I will ship from my business address if you want to set things up. I appreciate the offers of wheels for wheels trades but I'm going to pass on those. Honestly, if I needed more wheels I would keep these beauties. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

All PM's answered. UPS shipping rates have ranged from $21.38 to $34.58 per wheel including $200 insurance per wheel FYI. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Not sure which one you were worried about violating.
This one:

10. No LINKING to other sites except for image hosting. Do not steal bandwidth from others, host your own images or use an image hosting site such as Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket or a similiar hosting site.

Not sure if that applies here but being new to the site I was trying to be careful to abide by the rules. Anyway, thanks for the help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts