Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gonna switch over to Mud Terrains...Letting the FJ community here know before I list them elsewhere..About 20,000 miles on the 4, the fifth was never used. Always maintained properly,and rotated. Once they are off the FJ, I can list with pix..Unless someone wants to see them now, I'll take pix...All 5,local to Chicago area,wont ship...yet.....575.00....Should be swapping by Jan 7-8th...Let me know if youre interested and I'll work with you to get them...Thanks Ron..Almost forgot the size...265/70/17,BFG All Terrains...These are "E" rated All Terrains. Excellent condition..

·
Registered
200 Posts
I may be interested in these, but they would have to be shipped. I am in SC. Just wanted to let you know in case you get no local takers. My interest would be contingent though on shipping costs. Thanks!
Will

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would ship,and only charge what the shipper charges me..i'm in the process of buying M/T's right now and the seller wants to charge me 140 for 5 tires...dont know if thats high, but the price of his tires is reasonable..I'll keep you in mind,the M/T's should be mine today...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These tires will be available for pickup on Sunday,the 9th of jan,2011...If picking up, set of 5, for 500(locally)...If they need to be shipped, it would be 140 to ship(most places in US). Lemme know, R

1 - 6 of 6 Posts