Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Toyota Landcruiser 1975 with only 78,900 miles. Has a 1976 front axle, 410 gears, radiator replaced 3 years ago, front disc brakes setup, header, weber 2b carb, smog gear removed, newer bucket seats, rear tailgate panel for when top is off. Brake master cylinder has a slow leak, I have the new one to be installed.

this is a nice off road vehicle that you can play with while you update and do some minor rust repairs. This is not your steal of a deal. It's priced accordingly.

please text or call 239- eight two six -5216

located in ft Myers, Fl.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Could you PM me your email or the web address where the FJ40 is located.

My dad has been looking for (another) one for years.

Thanks.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Wow--It's in the vintage area I've been looking for (apx. '75 to '85). Being a rust-a-phobe, my first thought while watching video was "Hmmm-What's under those silver plates --Then you mentioned "who knows what's under these...". Refreshing honesty but with your seemingly unfamiliarity with vehicle and suspected need for basics like plugs, etc. hints you haven't had it long. And worst case (no disrespect) it may need more restoration work than you anticipated and...perhaps want to dump it!
It's even the PERFECT color for what I wan though...so your killin' me, but unlike some I don't like heavy rust repairs (and subsequent paint and other trim follow ups).

Good luck---

·
Premium Member
16,779 Posts
Wow--It's in the vintage area I've been looking for (apx. '75 to '85). Being a rust-a-phobe, my first thought while watching video was "Hmmm-What's under those silver plates --Then you mentioned "who knows what's under these...". Refreshing honesty but with your seemingly unfamiliarity with vehicle and suspected need for basics like plugs, etc. hints you haven't had it long. And worst case (no disrespect) it may need more restoration work than you anticipated and...perhaps want to dump it!
It's even the PERFECT color for what I wan though...so your killin' me, but unlike some I don't like heavy rust repairs (and subsequent paint and other trim follow ups).

Good luck---
You did see the post was made 8 months ago right?!?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts