Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Just snapped a pic of my 11 NSSE I brought home last night and my brother-in-laws '78.

Hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
right on.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Very nice! You should paint the FJ40 to match your FJC!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Wow... that 40 looks ridden hard and put away wet.. times a hundred thousand...

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm, thinking about posting a pic of my '68 FJ40 parked next to my '11 NSSE. But I digress.

Congrats on your NSSE !

P.S. Be careful Jack, I've been sanctioned by the Mods for expressing my opinion about stuff here - I apparently was under the misunderstanding that this is a forum for the exchange of ideas & opinions - apparently just ideas!

Jerry :cheers:

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The 40 has definitely seen its fair share of use. It was given to him about a month ago, so he has big plans for it.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Congrats on the NSSE! And as far as the 40 goes....it is still a thing of beauty...it looks like it has been used for its intended purpose, and after all these years, it is still on the road, as is! Very nice!

:cheers:

·
Registered
28 Posts
wow 33 years worth of technology beside the grandfather thats still going! do you think we will still be able to get fuel for an internal combustion engine in 2044? congrats on your new FJ looks great!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Congrats on the NSSE.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts