Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Have a 1988 Toyota Xtra Cab 4wd pickup for sale. Unmodified since the day I bought it. It has seen it's better days though. Could use some work after years of storm chasing and such. Could be a nice project truck for somebody. I thought about building it up more. But moding the FJ instead for now. Willing to leave the stereo in it as well as the speakers behind the seats.
Blue book #'s say $3,000. Will sell for $1,500 as is. Still runs good of course. Just haven't drivien it much at all since getting the FJ as you can understand.
4 cyl. 22RE motor, Auto Tranny.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about taking a couple of days. Been at work.
I have one picture from my web page.
http://members.cox.net/mswenson1/truck1.jpg
I need to get some new pictures of course. Thought I might see if there was any interest to begin with. I am in the prosess of selling my mom's house to my brother where it is stored at under the carport. It's a little dusty since it isn't covered. I'll get it cleaned up some more. I have company in from Colorado the next couple of days. Then I'll get some more posted. There is some rusted through spots in the bed. Double sided bed so some grass got in between while hauling a few loads of dead grass redoing the back yard from scratch.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I love those old trucks. I am sure it will sell quickly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts