Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a white 1998 honda accord lx 4 cyl that has about 193000 miles on it. It has been well maintained. It isnt perfect, but its far from junk. It has a pioneer headunit in it, with 2 rockford fosgate 10" subs and a rockford amp. Trunk has dynamat as well as the front doors. It has a remote start alarm system with 2 way paging. It does have some imperfections. The panel under the driver side dash has a clip that was broken off so it sometimes comes loose but does not fall off. I made a crack in the panel under the passenger side dash when I was installing the radio. Windshield could be replaced but it has passed inspection for the past 3 years as is. If the car isnt used at least every other day, it has some trouble starting and could take a few tries. The driver side window sometimes needs help to get up. I was told the run channel is messed up so the window falls off track. I do have a new window regulator that will come with the car that can be replaced once the channel is fixed/replaced.

The car did have the transmission rebuilt and did have the ever expensive timing belt and water pump maintenance done last year. All in all this has been a great car, but with my fj I dont really need it.

I dont have any pics to upload but if you msg me with your email i can probably send some. I am asking for $3500 but I am willing to entertain offers. I am located in Harlingen,TX so shipping would be up to you. I am willing to drive it up as far as austin but thats about the extent of how far I want to travel. Let me know if your interested. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts