·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Great way to break in the Fj!!! They like to play in the Mudd, and you need to find all its limitations which are few! Enjoy the beast, and keep those pics coming, we all love to see them!!!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
You guys must of had fun!!!:rocker: It's always sad to see a JEEP:flame: recover a Toyota though.:mecry:

·
Registered
831 Posts
thats about how long i waited to get mine dirty, now that i think about it i should of gone alot earlier considering i had my rubicon buried in a 3 foot mud hole with 25 miles on it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
nice pics the mud can be a lot of fun but not so fun to clean off.

·
Registered
449 Posts
nice
ruts deeper than u thought?

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
ruts I bet got him high centered... I found a trail or a road in woods by my house....looked innocent enough. got 100yds back and no way to turn around and mud holes on road got deeper and deeper and longer and wider. Deep ruts from others trying and spinning and getting stuck it appeared. Finally had enough as I dont have skids or a winch......but with 4Low, ATrac and Locker with my Nitto Terra Grapplers I was doing good.

Some deep deep ruts though.....almost got hung up once but kept gas down and let the FJ do its thing. Pulled me through it fine.

Completely covered in mud so leaving it dirty unless Mother Nature washes her for me this week...we got a TLCA meeting on Saturday. :D:D

Saw that my 4" drop trailer hitch I leave in while commuting to stop radiators from hitting my bumper or tire in the even of a rear end.....was dragging considerably. That was likely what was impeding me. Got to remember to remove it before wheeling.

Good fun but I really got to do the SCUBA MOD I think.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts