Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We will be holding our 1st annual Rough Country Trail Ride at Harlan, Ky on June 25th and 26th. This will be groups from several diff forums as well as some of our wholesale customers. There will be raffle prizes, food, and music for nightime festivities. Group trail rides Sat morn with a trail team and afternoon free rides. Good times will be had.

If you are wanting to come, it will only cost you for your gate fee to attend this ride. If wanting to attend please fill out this form and email it back to me so I can get an idea of how many gift bags and T-shirts to have for the ride. On this form is a list of things needed and hotel accomodations.

http://www.roughcountry.com/winches/friends & family adventure form.pdf
:clap:

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
call it an off road park if you wish,, but I will bet if you come, you will say. wow, that is like no other off road park I have ever been too. and if you do not get lost a time or two....:rofl:

Anything and everything is what I like to call that place..:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Terry, you an your lovely photographer's mate going to this run?

I'm thinking of checking it out on my way up to PA. for Coal Mine 2011.

Would be awesome to see ya again. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
3,460 Posts
Terry, you an your lovely photographer's mate going to this run?

I'm thinking of checking it out on my way up to PA. for Coal Mine 2011.

Would be awesome to see ya again. :cheers:
Hey Birdman :wave:

We will be there and we have already booked a room at the Holiday Inn Express. There are a few others that will be there as well (Scott & Alysia, Ed & Misty, Matt, Jason, and Mike), and a few more that I can't think of at the moment...lol. It would be great to see you again. :)

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Sa weet. I have been looking forward to a trip to Harlan.

Guess I'm in. Provided nothing really crazy happens...:bigthumb:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Im in! Any one wanna meet up and drive down together? Im about 30min south if cincy on 75. Pm me if ur game

·
Registered
62 Posts
Im in! Any one wanna meet up and drive down together? Im about 30min south if cincy on 75. Pm me if ur game
Looks like I'm gonna head down from cincy...i'll shoot you a pm

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
so. Who else wants to go and see what their fj will do offroad??? I took mine here stock and it did anything I was trying.. and a Blast also....:)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looks like I'm gonna head down from cincy...i'll shoot you a pm
Cool, sounds good man. Where u at in cincy? I work in cicny and my in laws live in reading. I grew up in springboro.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Cool, sounds good man. Where u at in cincy? I work in cicny and my in laws live in reading. I grew up in springboro.
Im on the west side of cincy...its nice to know there are other fjs around! Im really looking forward to getting out and getting this thing muddy

·
Registered
117 Posts
Im on the west side of cincy...its nice to know there are other fjs around! Im really looking forward to getting out and getting this thing muddy
No FJ here :) 4th Gen 4Runner, we will have to hook up and drive down together, if not before.

·
Registered
62 Posts
No FJ here :) 4th Gen 4Runner, we will have to hook up and drive down together, if not before.
Awesome. I signed up for this thing today, so im definitely in.

1 - 20 of 257 Posts