Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 40 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Anyone coming to summit from aurora/Denver? I would appreciate a small growler from Dry Dock
Dry Dock actually opened a bottling facility last year. You can currently get 6 and 12 packs of their Apricot Blonde, Hefeweizen, IPA, and Hop Abominations. They may have started bottling more of their beers as well.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Me and Chris the Ogre were drinking some pretty damn good beers last year, and though an national/potentially international beer exchange could only make things more awesome. So here's what we are thinking.

If you'd like to participate in the beer exchange, bring a case of beer from whatever local brewery you love along with you to the Summit.

Potentially Thursday night (subject to change, barring an official conflict) participants will meet under the tent with their case, and start trading beers with everyone else! It's as easy as that. Sit down at some tables, break open a case, and hand a new friend a beer.

I'll be bringing beers from my buddies new Redondo Beach CA "KING HARBOR Brewing Company" that just opened.

So, if you're interested in this event, post up where you're coming from, and if you know, what beer you'll be bringing.

And if it has to be said an a driving event...- drink responsibly, don't drink and drive.

Arrangement of tables/seating chart is below:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
You know I'm in.

Pencil me in for a case of Claremont Craft Ale's Jacaranda Rye IPA.

I'll probably bring a growler (or 5) of other CCAs

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
You know I'm in.

Pencil me in for a case of Claremont Craft Ale's Jacaranda Rye IPA.

I'll probably bring a growler (or 5) of other CCAs
^^^^ This is good news.
This guy knows beer and always has something good in his stash.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Count me in for the beer exchange. Lots of good choices here in Wisconsin for local brews. I'll bring 2 or 3 of my favorites for everyone to sample.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Guess I can bring some No Label and Karbach. Wish I was back in Florida, I miss the hell out of Swamp Head Big Nose :mecry:

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
I'll bring some brew from Columbus, OH. We've got Columbus Brewing Company, Elevator, Great Lakes (Cleveland)... quite a few decent craft breweries around. I'll bring a variety.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
For those travelers coming through the Grand Junction area, Kannah Creek (Grand Junction) and Palisade (Palisade) Breweries offer some very good brews. For those who in enjoy Hard Cider, Snow Capped Cider (Cedaredge) is very good. These Colorado jewels just hit the stores (Fishers).

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
Beer exchange! What a fantastically great idea! :clap::cheers::clap:

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
I can't go but I have Pliny the Elder to share. :cheers:
That must be really aged! He died when Mt. Vesuvius erupted. :lol:

21 - 40 of 124 Posts