Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 100 of 124 Posts

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
I might bring something from Echo.
Maybe a growler or two to share.
Doh! :p
No....I'm not going to bring any growlers to a party next Thursday when I'm leaving from home this Friday. :lol:

I will try to pick out a 6-pack or two that seem appropriate before leaving town...

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Just to throw this out there. Every year I make a stop at Colorado Boy in Ridgeway Home - Colorado Boy the beer is good, the pizza is deliscious. Good place to unwind after a trail. it's like a 10 minute drive from summit headquarters

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,243 Posts
You know, the way a man packs his cooler with beer says a lot about the man. You sir, must have the fancy guest towels in your bathroom. :lol:
The fanciest Walmart has to offer :D
Let's see how it looks after 3 days in Moab and DFW beer to trade!! :ninja:
After that haul from Dallas, I might kill off half of them tonight :rofl:

·
Registered
2,766 Posts

I might to share some :D
I was going to bring some Devil's Backbone but everytime i get that in my possession i seem to forget parts of the evening.

Oh, and why is it that I live in the same city with you but have to drive to Colorado to share a beer with you?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Pecan Porter growler from Big Texan spilled into two frosty mugs at the apartment too. Oops! Something about these triple digits in Moab!!

TxAggie

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
I was going to bring some Devil's Backbone but everytime i get that in my possession i seem to forget parts of the evening.

Oh, and why is it that I live in the same city with you but have to drive to Colorado to share a beer with you?
Exactly :lol:

Where ya been? Ive been all over but should be more stable now- new job.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'll bring some Girl Scout Cookie, Triple berry, Headband, and maybe some Sour Diesel.
We'll be in the tent next door. I'm sure some Coloradans will be happy to sample some nor cal.

-NorCali

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Brought cervezas frias from SF (3 kinds), Mendocino, and Arnold, CA. Have thus far resisted the temptation to dive into them, but I'm only in Nevada.

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
81 - 100 of 124 Posts