Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

101 - 120 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I couldnt get bottled beer from the small brewer next to my office but I got three growlers of their finest Im willing to share.

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
I know it's not much (and you may be able to get it in stores elsewhere), but I picked up a 6-pack of Hop Strike (Black IPA) from Tommyknocker in Idaho Springs when we went through there on Saturday.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Grabbed the Moab Brewery Red (has another Mtn Bike type name; just can't think of it right now) in the growler just before closing last night; hope someone has solo cups!

TxAggie

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,852 Posts

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,852 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl::cheers:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Stupid question here. But you can settle a disagreement between me and my wife. Is the beer to be chilled? I say so she say no! Time and place again. Black Bear was awesome today!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Stupid question here. But you can settle a disagreement between me and my wife. Is the beer to be chilled? I say so she say no! Time and place again. Black Bear was awesome today!
Bad time to start listening to your wife :laugh

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
lol at the discussion above!

ok everybody, we're back as well... what a beautiful day!

the 1st Annual Unofficial Summit Regional BEER EXCHANGE is definitely on for today at 7PM at the tent. I'll be there with Chris and two growlers that will need to be drank... hint hint... and a Jambox with some music on. woot.

Bring your beers, meet some people, be friendly, be generous and trade some beers, and have some laughs, tell some stories of todays runs!

We do have a fallback location very close by if we need to move, so no worries at all.

If that sounds awful, you're a horrible person, don't show your face. >:D

·
Registered
136 Posts
lol at the discussion above!

ok everybody, we're back as well... what a beautiful day!

the 1st Annual Unofficial Summit Regional BEER EXCHANGE is definitely on for today at 7PM at the tent. I'll be there with Chris and two growlers that will need to be drank... hint hint... and a Jambox with some music on. woot.

Bring your beers, meet some people, be friendly, be generous and trade some beers, and have some laughs, tell some stories of todays runs!

We do have a fallback location very close by if we need to move, so no worries at all.

If that sounds awful, you're a horrible person, don't show your face. >:D

See you in a few hours.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
I'm sitting here with a cooler of chilled beer. Have dinner reservations at 1830 so might not make it to the official swap time.

Anyone wants to start early, come on over!

·
Catalyst
9,237 Posts
Doh!
I spaced this off, ate dinner there, and then left....now I'm back home with a 6-pack that i bought to share (I'm not going to drink it)...

101 - 120 of 124 Posts