Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, the name's Nate and I just purchased my 2011 monotone Army Green FJ Cruiser 2 days ago. I must say this thing is a beast and I can't wait to take it on trail. Just wanted to say :wave: and look forward to learning all about this incredible machine on this forum. :rocker:

~Nate

UPDATED/PICS ADDED

Okay finally got time to update profile. Here are some pics of the new rig. Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Can't wait to learn the ins and outs of this beast

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Welcome to the site!:wave: We all feel the same about our truck. Do check out all the build pages as well as each member's 'Garage' (look at the member avatar field to the left). Tons of good ideas available.

·
Premium Member
16,935 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
9,345 Posts
Howdy from Texas. :wave:

Update your profile with location so we know where you are at. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Glad you found us and welcome Nate. This is the place to learn and ask questions about the FJ. Also, check out the search area above. :wave:

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
Don't tell these guys where you are from. They just want to T.P. your house. :lol:

Welcome and although creative writing is not frowned upon here, we're more about picture books if ya know what I mean.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Congrats on the rig and welcome to the gang.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts