Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have the FJ 3 days and been mudding 3 times.... first 2 are the first night I had it and the rest is lastnight.. The first night I bent the skid plate..OOps.. Well working for Toyota it should be easy fix..Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
8,128 Posts
Have the FJ 3 days and been mudding 3 times.... first 2 are the first night I had it and the rest is lastnight.. The first night I bent the skid plate..OOps.. Well working for Toyota it should be easy fix..Enjoy

Way to break it in!!

Don't worry about that skid.. if it ain't bent, your not using it right! :rocker:

·
Premium Member
3,642 Posts
Nice.

Looks good filthy.

Welcome...

:wave:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Now that my friend is getting the most out of youre money...

Congrats man, even though its all dirty it just makes it for a nicer looking Rig.....

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

That's how it should look.

My local dealer apologized for washing my FJ once.

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Three days old and three days in Mudd Heaven!!! Whatta Go!!!!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man I will tell you what.. I have 4 cars 3 Mustangs and 1 FJ ..1 Stang with 800 Horsepower and it is not near as fun as doing 360 donuts in the mudd until your dizzy..Minus the clean up....:clap:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Nice! Thats the color it should be. :)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Looks like ya had some fun to.:bigthumb::wave:

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
A virgin no longer. Congrates!

·
Registered
282 Posts

.....Dude......no offense but....I didn't have the heart to cover my FJ to that degree......the day after I installed my BFG's I accidentally burried the front end, got stuck and did get a little covered....I had my FJ for 14 months and was constantly dieing to go out and "not care" but....was too paranoid of damaging something I couldn't fix myself....I must say though....when I sold it with 33,000 miles the engine looed like it did the day I drove it home from the dealer.....I did my share of off road trails and the FJ did amaze me with some of the limits I pushed it through......have fun and welcome to the madness!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts