Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2 guys garage on the speed channel is doing an episode on the FJ they are building up!
Sponsored by TRD and ToyTec
They will be installing our lift, TRD supercharger, brakes, exhaust, wheels and tires. The show aired on Sunday and will be on again Wednesday at 1PM MST; then again on Saturday the 12th at 8:30AM MST as well as 3 dates next month! Don't miss it!
Two Guys Garage on SPEED: Episode Guide

·
Premium Member
6,533 Posts
Tivo..................................

DEWFPO

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
DVR set . Thanks !
Redboat

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I set the DVR for every show at any time on the speed ch.. Looked for info on that show, only came up "racing". I think the show is quite lame, but anytime An FJ is in it ,I'll be watching. Thanks for the tip. I hope I got the right shows "DVR"'d BTW- I live in EST Zone, I'll be watching

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Two Guys Garage is alot better than "Truck U". Man those guys just make me want to throw a wrench at them.....And why did that Stacy guy leave "Trucks"???

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Two Guys Garage is alot better than "Truck U". Man those guys just make me want to throw a wrench at them.....And why did that Stacy guy leave "Trucks"???
The last Truck U show was much better then this episode. They had 20 minutes of commercials and 10 minutes of the show. There was nothing educational about the show. However, they did have plenty of commericals and products to push. Woulda been nice to see the supercharger and the toytec lift get pushed instead of paper towels and paint. There wasn't even any substantial info on the installation process.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Just set the DVR, thanks for the heads up!!!!:bigthumb::cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,533 Posts
TRUCKS sux since Stacey David left. I wonder what ever happened with him.

DEWFPO

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
The DVR is set. Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I agree, Stacey was pretty damn cool.

·
Premium Member
6,533 Posts
Stacey David has a show called GEARZ on SPEED (I think). It's on during the weekends, so keep an eye out for it.
10 Q

DEWFPO

·
Registered
20 Posts
gearz is on speed, I belive friday mornings (12am on direct tv in ca) and on sat mornings. Not so much truck related, but more so gearhead related. Its a pretty good show.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Tivo set Thanks

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Damn. Makes me wish I had cable/satellite again. That'd make two shows I'd watch... The boys in the Bering Sea (Deadliest Catch) and this one. Any online sources?

Howls,
FJ Wolf

·
Registered
291 Posts
Tivo set and ready,thanks for the heads up!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts