Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2 stock Toyota FJ air filters; 1 NAPA Gold OEM oil filter.

I have had three FJ Cruisers in the last two years and I have two of the stock Toyota Air filters to give away if anybody wants them. The third is my emergency stand by if I need it. The 1 NAPA Gold was bought because I could not remember the correct Mobile 1 M1 size for the FJ until after I bought the NAPA Gold OEM. I put K&N's in the day of delivery and then put the stock filters in the K&N bag (OEM filter too big for the box) and have them at home. Chicagoland only since it is NOT worth charging anybody shipping on these. These three items are FREE to anybody who wants them. I am not sure what new Toyota filters cost so maybe if nobody wants these I will just toss them out! I know the NAPA Gold retailed for about 6 dollars so whoopee doo! Let me know by the end of June if anybody wants the FREE air/oil filters.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Due to the overwhelming response shown I have decided to give the 2 OEM air and 1 oil filter to the proud new owner of my old FJ TT SE! Thanks to all that responded:bigthumb:

Mods: Close/delete/ban (me) if it would help the internet servers from overloading!:cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts