Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks, my name is Fred Harrison. I am the new Parts Dept. Director for Northridge Toyota. I would like to extend a 20% discount & free shipping up $50.00 in the Con. US to all the forum members. We carry Geniune Toyota parts & accessories, as well as being distributor's for : Sway A Way, Total Chaos, ARB(OME, IPF), Demello Offroad, AFE, TRD Japan, Tien, APC, & Smart Wax.

We do ship nation wide & internationally.

Forum contact will be either myself or Terry Banks.

Just email me at [email protected] or [email protected]. you can also call in at 818-532-3650 and speak with any of well trained staff.

We look forward to being able to serve everybody on the forum.
Thanks, Fred.

We also except Paypal as payment now.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thanks for the offer. I will bookmark and use it as needed. We appreciate the support!

·
Premium Member
1,117 Posts
Very nice, I work down the street from you guys. I might new a few things. Thanks

·
Registered
937 Posts
Evan!

Welcome and nice sale right off the bat. 20% and free shipping is a killer deal on OE parts! Folks Evan is a great guy - and has the power of a large Toyota Dealership behind him. Good guy to work with.

Mark

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi folks, my name is Evan Nickols. I am the Parts Dept. Director for Northridge Toyota. I would like to extend a 20% discount & free shipping up $50.00 in the Con. US to all the forum members. We carry Geniune Toyota parts & accessories, as well as being distributor's for : Sway A Way, Total Chaos, ARB(OME, IPF), Demello Offroad, AFE, TRD Japan, Pro Comp Wheels, Tiregate, Bassani, True Flow, Razo, Tien, APC, & Smart Wax.

We do ship nation wide & internationally.

Forum contact will be Carrie C.

Just email her at [email protected] and she will get you whatever you need.

We look forward to being able to serve everybody on the forum.

Thanks, Evan.

Could I order the TRD cold air intake?

·
Registered
271 Posts
I definitely recommend Northridge Toyota. In the 3 tours of the West-coast Trail Teams, we used them for most of our service & keeping us supplied with replacement Toyota parts, extra recovery equipment, and cleaning supplies, sometimes even when we weren't in SoCal.
Evan was also able to get & install the 5.7 supercharger on my Tundra literally the morning they shipped out from TRD :bigthumb: and helping me get my Tundra built for the SEMA show.
So if theres any aftermarket gear you need, give Evan or Carrie a call.

Ron Q

·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts
Thanks offering the discount and free shipping.
Will be ordering the Safari Snorkel.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sent email yesterday but haven't gotten a reply yet. How much is it for the cyclone prefilter, air filter? I assume tax is involved since I'm in Socal too?

·
Premium Member
4,049 Posts
I was able to reach Carrie by phone and placed an order today for:
- Safari Snorkel
- set of 5 TRD Black center caps

Thanks again.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Email sent for a Safari Snorkel.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts