21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
Got my Safari Snorkel today. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thanks Northridge for giving me a price of $103.58 for the cyclone pre-filter; while trdsource regularly sells it for $90.89. I love 20% discount!
He did say 20% off list price not everyone else's selling price. BTW - did you take into account FREE SHIPPING.
TRDsource comes out to $97.64 shipped to my address(including the 5% off for members). So $5.94 is not bad dude.

Don't need to be so cynical without having all your facts straight.

The CAI is the cheapest I've ever seen new. Even on ebay. Hopefully they won't change their minds because of comments from people that don't get all their ducks in a row before posting.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Sorry. I shouldn't be comparing. But I'm glad I did before purchasing.
I'm not saying that you should not be comparing prices. Comparing prices is what I love to do before I purchase anything and you should also. The 20% off and free shipping total might come out less for higher priced(MSRP) items than other sites and might not be less for the lower priced items. You just have to do the homework include shipping, other fees, discounts ... and come up with the total price. It can be a pain but it does save you $$.:bigthumb:

Although I know I paid at least $20 more for my CAI. I wish these guys were around earlier. :D

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,051 Posts
Thanks Carrie for the set of 5 TRD Black center caps. Got them today.

Perfect replacement for my lost/scratched TRD SE Anthracite center caps.

·
Registered
527 Posts
A: how long is this deal good for?

B: how do I contact you/order.

I'm placing an order tomorrow that is just the tip of the iceberg

21 - 40 of 74 Posts