Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have to go to live.com and search for whatever. Towards the top you will see an add for getting 20% off a purchase if you use Paypal.

By clicking on the link it will send you to eBay. There are certain restrictions like the item has to be Buy it Now. Search for whatever. I haven't used it yet.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
the amount of cashback changes between 5% to 35%, currently 20%. i have bought 2 items using this, one at 20% and one at 25%. i bought IPCW LED taillights and a set of 18" Moto Metal 951B wheels. for some reason, purchases made through ebay motors are not automatically showing the cashbacks in love accounts. you will have to contact microsoft live and give them your purchase details.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
i just tried and got nothing
here is a whole thread with a few hundred pages of comments about this deal. a quick step-by-step can be found under the first post of the thread.

CashBack deal

·
Registered
51 Posts
I used this program last night,looks like in 60 days,I will get a credit to Paypal.
$64 off a $320 bullbar,probably put the price down to what its worth...:lol:

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
I got a discount code back in June that was a instant off percentage of the final cost.

I was able to score a ARB Fridge for $601.10 including shipping:)

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
I got a discount code back in June that was a instant off percentage of the final cost.

I was able to score a ARB Fridge for $601.10 including shipping:)

yup...i got one of those two and it was combinable with the cashback too! unfortunately, i think the cashback deal for ebay is now dead...some believe ebay and microsoft are just working out some kinks and it will be back up though.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
whoo hoo!!! 25% cash back today!!!! :D

plus 1% FW, 2% amex, and ebay coupon code for another 10% :D
i'm not sure you can get the FW cashback since you have to go through Live.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts