Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*** SOLD SOLD SOLD ***

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4, Automatic Trans - 61,250 miles - $21,750

Up for sale is my FULLY LOADED FJ Cruiser!

I am the Original and ONLY owner. MY FJ has all of the options below and is priced to sell. The oil has been changed every 3,000-4,000 miles and I have only used Mobile1 Synthetic. The FJ is in great shape and has all of the goodies. Clean CarFax. Must See!

Custom Front Bumper with PIAA Lights and a Warn Winch
Nerf Bars / Steps
3” Lift Kit from Donahoe Racing with Coilovers in Front and Machined Upper Control Arms, Donahoe Shocks in the Rear
Front Skid Plate that goes all the way back to the Transmission
33” Custom Wheels with a New set of BFG Tires
Tow Hitch (6000 lbs)
Pioneer Navigation System With Bluetooth and iPod/iPhone Interface
BackUp Camera
Alpine Amp
Focal Component Speakers
JL Audio Subwoofer in a Custom Box
Clifford Alarm System with Remote Start and Page
Yakima Roof Rack with Wind Deflector (rook rack included, snowboard rack is not)

If your interested, send me an email with your contact info.

Please, no trades. Only interested in selling.

Thanks, Rick

Attachments

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For those of you that are interested, I will also be selling all of my off road recovery gear in the next week or so. Everything is in storage, so I will be pulling everything out this Saturday to take pic's and posting prices. I am located in Manhattan Beach, so the large items will be local pick up only, thanks.

Below is what I will be selling:

*Powertank 10 lbs with black carring bag. Tank is yellow.

*Oasis Tire Deflators

*Hi-Lift Jack with Handle-Keeper, used once, zero wear and tear (long story lol)

*I also have a heavy duty Rubber Maid tote box that I made "dividers" out of plywood to hold all of my recovery gear. It holds all of the d-ring shackles, tow straps, tree saver strap, flat tire plug kit, ... etc, so all of my gear has a designated compartment. It keep all of the gear from getting tangled together or lost. It keeps everything in one tote box, so when you want to head out on the trails, you just load up the one box. I will most likely seperate all of the recovery gear items and list them this Saturday with pictures and prices.

The FJ is still up for grabs too, please pass on the word :rocker:

Thanks,
Rick

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Trail Pictures Below. Since the pictures were taken, I have swapped out the tires to 33" BFG T/A KO's and replaced the 1/2 rack to a Yakima Roof Rack with wind deflector.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*** SOLD SOLD SOLD *** :bananahump-slvrathl

·
Registered
406 Posts
what wheels are those?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts