Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2007 FJ 4x4 Auto, 2,100 miles, loaded!

I'm selling my Voodoo blue 2007 FJ. I picked it up in April and unfortunately, I must sell it as I can no longer afford it.

IT'S BRAND NEW!!!!!

It's automatic, 4x4, Atrac, Diff lock, FJammer, Running boards, cruise control, backup sensors, passenger arm rest, roof rack etc, the works basically. I forgot the exact specs but that's pretty much it.

I have 2100 miles right now.

I'm asking for the payoff: $23,900.

The car is located in California (San Luis Obispo/Santa Barbara counties).

Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah who am I kidding... I'm keeping the beast!! :) Close thread please!

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok well..it's this time of the week again... I'm again considering selling it...sigh...

2100 miles now. I owe $23,900.

·
Premium Member
2,303 Posts
Ok well..it's this time of the week again... I'm again considering selling it...sigh...

2100 miles now. I owe $23,900.
LOL!! What happened? Have to fill up the tank? Whatever the case, good luck selling it . . . AGAIN! ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL!! What happened? Have to fill up the tank? Whatever the case, good luck selling it . . . AGAIN! ;)
yeah lol I'm willing to let it go for like 21-22K and take a hit. Then again, I love the damn thing. I think I'll flip flop for a while until somebody makes me an offer.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dun dun dun...30 mins later, I ran an excel spreadsheet to figure out my cost per gallon, per tank, per month etc, between the Scion xB and the FJ...it's only about $150 at the most per month more for me to run the FJ. lol I'll keep the FJ thanks! :D

·
Registered
547 Posts
DEAR GOD MAN MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!! youre not a member of the bomb squad are you??? "godfather we only have 10sec!! red or green?" "red...no green... no red.... naaa green... oh crap."

jk keep it n play, youll be happy about it later

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DEAR GOD MAN MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!! youre not a member of the bomb squad are you??? "godfather we only have 10sec!! red or green?" "red...no green... no red.... naaa green... oh crap."

jk keep it n play, youll be happy about it later
hahah :rofl: Everyone knows it's not the red or green, but the blue wire to cut.... or is it the yellow one... :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts