Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends,

This is my first post and I could use your input and opinions.

I've found a tricked out 2007 FJ in sun fusion. It's got a smidgen under 20,000 miles, auto transmission, a-trac, electric mirrors, sub woofer, alloy wheels, cruise control, a/c, power windows & locks, engine block heater, remote start, roof rack, driver/passenger & side curtain airbags, back up "sonar", and probably a few more features I can't recall.

It is a Toyota "certified" vehicle. With my trade in, the dealer's bottom line is $23,187.00.

I personally think this is too high for an almost 4 year old vehicle with almost 20,000 miles.

What do you think? Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,

Yog

·
Premium Member
13,321 Posts
Friends,

This is my first post and I could use your input and opinions.

I've found a tricked out 2007 FJ in sun fusion. It's got a smidgen under 20,000 miles, auto transmission, a-trac, electric mirrors, sub woofer, alloy wheels, cruise control, a/c, power windows & locks, engine block heater, remote start, roof rack, driver/passenger & side curtain airbags, back up "sonar", and probably a few more features I can't recall.

It is a Toyota "certified" vehicle. With my trade in, the dealer's bottom line is $23,187.00.

I personally think this is too high for an almost 4 year old vehicle with almost 20,000 miles.

What do you think? Thanks for your help!

Sincerely,

Yog
Seems to be right on for the mileage. It sounds like its mostly stock and with the mileage could have been a 2nd vehicle. The certified sticker is only as good as the dealer is at fixing issues when presented.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
I'll be honest with ya, I paid 16,000 for my Black cherry 07. It had 73,000 miles on her at the time. She was very clean. I traded in an 02 Nissan Pathfinder and they gave me 4800 for her. I LOVE my FJ. I plan on driving her for at least a couple hundred thousand more miles. For the miles you quoted it seems to be a fair price but you can always offer less. The worst they can say is no :).

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Pretty low miles for an 07. I'd offer them $20K and see what they say. You say $23,187 is their bottom line. If they want it off the lot they may go for it. They're playing the low mileage stick. Be prepared to walk or at least let them think you are. If they hold firm then walk. Keep an eye on it over the next week or so. If it sells at their price say la vie. You can say someone overpaid for it.

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
I paid 24,800 plus tax for my 2009 with 23,000 miles. It had package 2 automatic and all the same accessories you listed except remote start. looked new inside and out three months ago. Ohio

its christmas their sales are dead now till feb and its to their benefit to sell it before the first of the year. I would maybe say OTD for that price and have them throw in a 100,000 warranty

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Best part would be the certified warranty.:cheers:

Price might be a little high. $20 might be a good starting point. Can't say many are looking for a good used car in AK this time of the year.:cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts