Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling my 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4, automatic, with a little under 88,000 miles. I am the only owner, non-smoker, Mobile 1 oil only, and well maintained. The FJ runs great and is a blast to drive. Located in Orange County, CA.

Here is a list of upgrades...

2007 FJ Cruiser 4x4 with off-road package

-Tinted windows front and back
-Nitto Terra Grapplers 295-70-17 with 35% tread left
-Painted Black Stock Rims
-Full size Nitto Terra Grappler spare
-Donahoe Racing (now Icon Vehicle Dynamics) 3 inch lift front coilovers
-Total Chaos A-Arms
-Donahoe Racing Rear Coils and Rear Shocks
-K&N air filter
-Rock Rails
-Roof Rack

Asking $17,500

Thanks for looking.

[/URL]

[Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Please advise if still available and can you explain what 'convenience package' this one has? Thank you for your reply and info. FYI, I'm in Carlsbad, CA.

·
Registered
132 Posts
What MPG are you seeing with your current set up?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont remember what the convenience package I purchased but it came with the back up sensor, tow hitch, power everything, 6 disc stereo, the compass, inclinometer?, and temp gauge.

I kept track of my mpg on a trip to the sierras with this set-up and I got about 17-18mpg when i factored in my tire size (295-70-17) . Around town it a bit less.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good, shoot me a PM with when you want to come by and ill give you my address. I am free all Saturday.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How about between 9-10am Sat 22 Jan? Do you have clear pink? Do you accept cash? Please respond to cell or email below, my access to web will be limited today/tomorrow. Thanks. Tom
760-689-5150 <[email protected]>

Hey Tom I wil give you a call this afternoon. Between 9-10am sounds great on Saturday. Also cash is good and the FJ is paid in full so the pink slip is clear.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts