Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 toyota fj cruiser diamond black 6spd trans pw pd ps pm ac atrac rear locker 4wd tinted glass parking sensors
vehicle is in great shape with right around 75,000 purchased it from hanover toyota last august used great truck runs fantastic and shifts smooth as silk. The reason for sale is i am trying to buy a new home and could use the extra money.

This truck is adult owned and maitained with some tasteful add ons.

K&n filter, urd short throw shifter (feels like stock should've felt), 3" spacer lift retaining factory ride quality, 295/70r17 nitto terra grapplers with pleanty of life left,1.25 hub centric spacers, hella fog lamps recessed into front bumper and color matched grill, mirrors, and door handles, blk replacment front marker lights(legal)
currently has a kenwood navigation mp3 cd ipod interface headunit if asking price is met that will go with the truck as well as the factory headunit.
There is a lien on this vehicle so sale will take a week or so for me to recieve the title.

Thanks for looking let me know of any questions please respond via email to get to me quickly

asking $20,500.00 open to reasonable offers thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh man, sorry that you are selling it, i guess no easter run for you? :( Good luck!
trust me Im not the happiest about the sale :mecry: but it needs to happen. thank you for the kind words

1 - 4 of 4 Posts