1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
Where's the "throwing-up-in-my-mouth smiley" ?

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
They are claiming this road-going abomination is worth $55,000!!!
SOOOOooooo, it started as a $23,000 4x2 with NO options. Did the paint, stereo,relocation of the dome light to the driver A pillar, and top really add up to an additional $32,000+?

"Buy it Now" says what? $39,888 ? :huh:

But I DO love the fact that this FJ has Toyota's "Economical V6" engine installed!:lol: I think we should part it out! I call dibs on the engine!!:rofl:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Toyota showed off a converitble two years ago at SEMA in Las Vegas. At least that was built on a 4X4 version, this one does not appear to be built for off-roading. Except for the front skid plate?

·
Registered
547 Posts
its great how they left the bling plate on with those street tires and shiny rims, itll protect the underbelly on those mall crawling expeditions.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Bad taste has no bounds. How much alcohol or drugs wound you need in your system to look at that and say....just what I had in mind?

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
I'd imagine just about the same amount as it took Richard Gere to shove a rodent up his tailhole. :lol:

Howls,
FJ Wolf
:huh:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
There is simply no accounting for bad taste

·
Texican
8,570 Posts
I spoke with him at length about it and his other rides, he has a 60 and told me some sketchy plans of his next FJC, something about a Sandstorm, 6"+ lift, 35"s, custom supercharging w/500+ hp... I know he has the money to throw at it, I'd love to see it if it ever gets done.

·
Premium Member
7,729 Posts
LOL - That photo is like that skit from Sesame Street...

"Which one of these things is not like the other..."
:lol:

Howls,
FJ Wolf
Now tat is freakn funny wolf!!

Thanks for the additional pics. The more I see of it, the less I like it. I looks alomost like an old VW Thing with the top down. For the money the guy is asking, I could do a lot of nice mods on my ride to make it better off road.
My wife just said the same thimg minutes ago. I'd rather have a thing. Funny story I met a guy today with a yellow lifted nice rims and tires and he spotted me and started asking all sorts of stuff about chopping the top and if I knew anyone who could do it. I told him to check out this forum, he may get discouraged though.

·
Premium Member
1,928 Posts
If I had the money, I would buy it and push it off Black Bear at next years summit. I dislike that truck even more each time I see it.

They even painted the mud flaps and the yellow does not even match the factory color.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.