Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Are you sure that the vacuum line is attached to the back of the TRD intake tube that connects near the firewall?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
+20% or +24% is usually a vacuum leak,pcv and +14% with your stock airbox is still too high or lean. if it corrects while driving it's a vacuum leak if it's still high while driving it could be fuel delivery or maf sensor.
maf sensor is ok, concerning the connection of pcv and vacuum was nice, I hope it is fuel delivery fault that causes fuel filter and I hope I'll change it when it arrives.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
So, who wants to know about USDM FJ cruiser fuel filter replacement: It is replaceable, I've just replaced it yesterday, I removed tank at firs and then I was able to remove old filter. Tomorrow I'l check +-20% air fuel ratio and post how it will be.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have 2007 Toyota Tacoma 4.0 engine with TRD intake modification. MAF original o-ring is too small to fit properly into opening creating air gap. Check diameter of MAF sensor with the o-ring and opening in TRD intake.
Btw I ended up replacing MAF sensor from the dealer $186 bucks, one from ebay $25 bucks was useless.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have the same problem with air aid intake, when i was installing the 2010+ cai on 2007 fj cruiser,
if you re-install the eom air intake with the same maf, everything will work perfectly, so the problem is with the new cai pipe where the maf is not reading the air values correctly and working as if the maf sensor is outside the housing

21 - 27 of 27 Posts