Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
((NEW PRICE!)) I have dropped the price on our 2007 FJ. Thought it was sold but the buyer was unable to secure financing on their end. I am hoping to move it to have room here before winter arrives which is why we've dropped the price. Was originally saving it for our daughter who is coming of driving age but she has her heart set on a very specific vehicle for herself and does not want us saving it for her. $10,500obo.

2007 FJ Cruiser for sale in Voodoo Blue. Automatic with 4 wheel drive. Just recently discounted.Good deal....well within blue book value!!!!I have decided to relist my 2007 FJ cruiser. Tires on it are newer, new battery and alternator. Has had all the common maintainance on it (oil changes, tires, lube). Very reliable vehicle as a daily driver for 9 years I drove it. It comes with 4 wheel drive, Fjammer stereo with Cd player and back speakers,cruise and more. All seat covers are custom fit for my Fj (Cover King) and matching interior including rubber floor mats (original mats included too), steering wheel cover, seat belt covers, and matching cd visor holders. Equipment is in working order 4 wheel drive came in handy during the winters. 173K miles, and still runs great, engine is very quiet, hardly can tell it's running at signal lights. suburb of WNY. $10,500obo.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Very interested in your fj especially with your recent price drop. However I’m on a budget as a recent college grad and have to consider the cost of shipping whatever vehicle I purchase across the country On top of purchasing as I’m in California. Feel free to message me back at your own convenience. Thanks so much!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts