Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I decided I was going to keep this vehicle last year and decided to pull the ad. This year I am deciding to relist it because my circumstances have changed and I have dropped the price.

2007 FJ Cruiser for sale in Voodoo Blue. Automatic with 4 wheel drive. Just recently discounted.
Good deal....well within blue book value!!!!

Tires on it are newer, new battery and alternator. Has been a very reliable vehicle as a daily driver for the last 9 years. I have been very attatched to this car and will miss it dearly. I have upgraded to a newer year that I purchased and am forced to sell this one. It comes with 4 wheel drive, Fjammer stereo with Cd player and back speakers. All seat covers are custom fit for my Fj, and matching interior including matching rubber floor mats (original mats included too). Equipment is in working order including the 4 wheel drive which came in handy this winter. 173K miles, and still runs great, engine is very quiet, hardly know it's running when at a stop. It also handles fantastic in the snow and bad weather. I am located in a country suburb of Western NY, about 45 miles east of Buffalo. $11,500 obo

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts