Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 toyota FJ 4x4
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2007 FJ in October 2006 straight off the truck. After 2 days of waiting I got the call it was ready to test drive. I purchased the FJ with the intent to never sale her. It is now October 2021 and she still sits in my driveway. I finally purchased the complete 3 volume set of factory repair manuals. Who knows they may actually come in handy one day! Time will tell!
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Land vehicle
Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Tire Vehicle
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Plant Automotive side marker light
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Car Automotive side marker light
Tire Car Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood

·
Premium Member
2007 toyota FJ 4x4
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@river-rider where’d you pick up repair manuals from?
After i googled it the 1st place that popped up was ebay. I saw some for as high as 700.00 bucks! I thought..."hell no!" I ran across this set complete for 200.00..NEW! I jumped on them quick, they were marked as "last set." They are pretty technical in some areas of info. I just wanted to have them for basic info, part #'s, and location-disassembly of things. Good luck!

Reactions: Camclark

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased a 2007 FJ in October 2006 straight off the truck. After 2 days of waiting I got the call it was ready to test drive. I purchased the FJ with the intent to never sale her. It is now October 2021 and she still sits in my driveway. I finally purchased the complete 3 volume set of factory repair manuals. Who knows they may actually come in handy one day! Time will tell! View attachment 1177739 View attachment 1177740 View attachment 1177741 View attachment 1177742 View attachment 1177743

At the most likely huge chance of sounding "im not sure but whatever fits fits lol" Where or how would I purchase the 2007 fj repair manuals you purchased (I have a silver 07 myself [was actually given to me by my folks in 2013 as a graduation gift an like you buddy ill never sell my baby either! there basically becoming an investment at this point on top of it. lol. Really could use the set of repair volumes you have myself also.

·
Premium Member
2007 toyota FJ 4x4
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At the most likely huge chance of sounding "im not sure but whatever fits fits lol" Where or how would I purchase the 2007 fj repair manuals you purchased (I have a silver 07 myself [was actually given to me by my folks in 2013 as a graduation gift an like you buddy ill never sell my baby either! there basically becoming an investment at this point on top of it. lol. Really could use the set of repair volumes you have myself also.
Not really sure "where" to buy a complete set. I just googled '2007 Toyota FJ Crusier factory repair manual.' 1st thing that popped up was ebay. I saw some for as much as 700.00 bucks...OUCH! I scrolled and quickly found tje set I purchased 'NEW' and jumped on them for 200.00 bucks! I doubt you will find them for less. Maybe someone has a used set for less but doubtful. Like you stated " they (FJ) are becoming an investment." What a lucky break to be gifted one. Good luck in your quest to find the complete 3 volume set, at an affordable price!

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
There is one more volume, for the electrical system (it comes in a silver cover).

You can also get digital access to all of these manuals via Toyota if you pay a subscription fee.

There's an online version that someone posted for free, but it is not complete.

·
17,798 Posts

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
I did a cursory search and the stand-alone 2007 electrical manual appears to have disappeared from the usual online sources.

Scanned my server and found I already had a local copy in my archives. It's 340+ pages but only 5MB is size. (Gotta love PDF format!) I've linked it here if anyone is interested:

@Hannibal -- If this linking is not allowed please delete this post.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts