Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 FJ Silver 4x4. OME, Roadarmor, etc SOLD

Hello all,

Up for sale is my 2007 FJ Cruiser. I bought this truck new in 2006 and built it up in 2008 to do some off-roading....which never happened! Life got busier with the birth of my second daughter so I've finally decided to sell her off (the FJ that is..not the daughter).

The FJ was purchased with all available options excluding the subwoofer. I've added the following:

OME Lift front & rear
Road Armor 'Titan' front bumper
Demello Sliders
Axis 'Regulator' 16" wheels (5)
Yokohama Geolander 33" tires (5)
PIAA lights (2 fog 2 driving)
Rack mounted Hi-Lift via Demello mounts

37,800 miles. Font brakes were replaced in Dec 2010. Well maintained. Mobil 1 at every oil change. Sale includes the original 17" alloy wheels with tires and the original bumper (if you want it).

I've posted it at autotrader at the link below. You can contact me through PM or through autotrader. $26,998. Price is negotiable. I'm located in central California.

Cars for Sale: 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 in FOLSOM, CA 95630: Sport Utility Details - 293791938 - AutoTrader.com

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Your truck looks great, but you're running into a dead-end with the pricing.

As a general rule of thumb, any extras bought like navigation, back up sensors, etc recoup 10-20% of their value.

Other than perhaps this forum, where people will appreciate the after market goodies, same goes for demello bumpers, tires, hi-lift.
People see price, check kbb and wonder why is this truck 4k above the private party, and a new one is 31k?

You might be better off selling the aftermarket goodies here separately and selling it stock, to recoup the investment. The fj is hot, but until you're at 23k, parts not withstanding, you'll be "bumping" here for for months.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts