Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Today pre-registration for July's Summit is up. Pre-registration will get you on a contact list for all future communication, announcements, etc for the 2007 Summit. Equally as important, it will give us a very good idea of attendance figures that we should anticipate so that we can correctly gear up for the event. If you are planning on attending, please check the appropriate box so that we know whether you're interested in information, or definitely attending. (There should be a few more options for attendance later this evening).

Keep in mind that a final registration is still forthcoming, but this is an important step to registration.

Link is here FJSummit 2007 National Meet

July is just around the corner!

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Connection to MySQL is stll down :(

Error Executing Database Query.
[Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC Driver][ODBC Socket][MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-4.0.26-standard-log]Lost connection to MySQL server during query

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
Connection to MySQL is stll down :(

Error Executing Database Query.
[Macromedia][SequeLink JDBC Driver][ODBC Socket][MySQL][ODBC 3.51 Driver][mysqld-4.0.26-standard-log]Lost connection to MySQL server during query
Keep trying, it took mine on the fifth try.

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
I'm in....

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No e-mail confirmation yet....
yeah....you might be getting a manual one sent by us. email confirm is acting up at the moment

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Cool..thanks!
Quick Update: The web server we are using for some reason is not allowing verification emails to be sent.

I'm going to leave the pre-registration site down until we get this resolved. All of those who have already registered, please know that we have your information. I will be sending out a confirmation email, just to make sure everyone who registered, is on the list.

I will let you know when this is up and running again. I apologize for the delay. This was working when we tested it this past weekend.

Seth

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
If the registration isn't up by the end of today, is there a way to register via PM or email. I'm twisting the wifes arm to go as we speak!

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If the registration isn't up by the end of today, is there a way to register via PM or email. I'm twisting the wifes arm to go as we speak!

no we'd prefer to keep it in the database. this is pre-registration, so you've got time to twist....

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pre-reg is back up!!

Canadian provinces are being added tonight....you all are welcome attend too!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts