Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Aside from my pay pal receipt, was i supposed to get a registration confirmation e-mail? I haven't received anything back, and I want to make sure I'm registered.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Aside from my pay pal receipt, was i supposed to get a registration confirmation e-mail? I haven't received anything back, and I want to make sure I'm registered.

Yea, I got this today, but no response either by email or pm from Bostonian1976 or anyone else about registration. I guess "No Summit For Me", on my birthday (7/12).

Ive been on this board for a year now. Traded. Bought. Swapped stories. Patronized the sponsors. Oh well. Thanks -Summit Team, Your the best.

Happy Trails, PJ Cruiser

"Hello PJ Cruiser,

We at Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum would like to wish you a happy birthday today!"

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Yea, I got this today, but no response either by email or pm from Bostonian1976 or anyone else about registration. I guess "No Summit For Me", on my birthday (7/12).

Ive been on this board for a year now. Traded. Bought. Swapped stories. Patronized the sponsors. Oh well. Thanks -Summit Team, Your the best.

Happy Trails, PJ Cruiser

"Hello PJ Cruiser,

We at Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum would like to wish you a happy birthday today!"
When we got an influx of PM's on the 12th or a few days prior, it was obviously hard to be responsive because we were so busy at that point.

I'm sorry that you weren't able to make it or you didn't hear from us.

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
When we got an influx of PM's on the 12th or a few days prior, it was obviously hard to be responsive because we were so busy at that point.

I'm sorry that you weren't able to make it or you didn't hear from us.
I have to say, the Summit went off without a hitch and was enjoyed by all, I never heard one complaint, but...the one thing you could improve on next year is the communication with the people that register. Like the previous poster alluded to, you have an automated birthday message, you could probably have sent confirmation emails out just as easily. There were dozens of similar comfirmation requests posted on numerous threads, including by myself, weeks prior to the Summit, that got no response, or a response only after multiple requests. I realize this was a first year event and as such was extremely successful, this is just something to improve on next year.

Thanks for all your efforts, it was appreciated by everyone who attended.

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Waiting until the 12th seems to be a slight bit on the silly side to me.

This was a great happening. This team put together one of the finest events I have ever been to.

I ran Motocross events for Kawasaki, and ran a large team of mountain bikers at every single event for over two years. This is one of the best organized events I have ever attended. You drop the ball by not trying to contact them until the date it starts and you wonder why no one returned your emails. Proper prior planning prevents piss poor performance must not be in your vocabulary. Bash on yourself, there is only one person to blaim for your failure. Look in the mirror and hammer away!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts