Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 FJ Cruiser Voodoo Blue "SOLD"
4WD 239HP V6-CYL
24V DOHC, VVT-1, EFI Engine
5-Speed, ECT Automatic Transmission.
All Standard Equipment plus the #2 Package which includes
A-Trac, Rear Differential Lock, Multi-info Display
(Dash Mounted/Exterior Temperature Gauge,
Compass, Inclinometer), 400W Inverter, Leather Steering Wheel
w/Audio Controls/Cruise Control Function, Silver Tone Shift Lever,
Color Keyed (Exterior Color) Interior Door Trim Inserts, Stainless
Steel Exhaust Tip. Back up sensors.
Under Coating, and Clear protective coating on Hood and front and rear fenders and door handle
Locations to help protect from scratches.
Convenience Package:
Roof Rack, Towing Hitch & Wire Harness
Carpet Floor Mats & Cargo Mat.
After Market:
ARB Winch Bumper with IPAA Extreme Fog Lights.
Westson Tube Step-up Bars
Safari Snorkel,
Kenwood DNX6140 w/Remote, DVD, Navigation, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Ipod connector and MP3 port.
Front Speakers are Pioneer Components.
Rear Speakers are Pioneer Coaxial mounted in specially constructed pods in the back door panels.
10” Image Dynamics duel cone subwoofer mounted in specially constructed sub box built to fit the panel in the back where the factory sub would mount.
Alpine 5 Channel Amplifier mounted under passenger front seat.
Passenger Armrest.
P285/R70/17 Toyo Open Country A/T w/Matching Spare
Hercules Black Steel Rims w/Matching Spare and locking lug nuts.
3” Lift from Les Schwab.
One Owner bought new in 2007. I have every receipt for all services done on this rig. I have been using full synthetic oil since my first oil change. I installed all of the stereo equipment myself and ran all wires under floor covering. The crossovers are mounted underneath the center column. Everything looks and sounds professional. If you like loud music you will love this system. It also has full surround sound when watching dvd movies. The Navigation system has all US and Canada maps and can be updated via the UBS plug located in the dash which is also where the Ipod connector is located. The Bluetooth goes through the front speaker and the mic is located behind the driver’s steering wheel.
Toyota replaced the Rear Differential last month, which would have cost $5000 but with the extended warranty I only paid $50 (My motto is to always buy the extended warranties, you never know what’s going to happen). I am putting new brakes and calipers on tomorrow. Current mileage is 70200. $23,500

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys I just got offered to trade my FJ for on a new truck for $22k trade in. My wife made me leave the dealership lol. I have to take my pit bull along so I don't do compulsive buying. I've almost got her talked into it, but if anyone wants to make any offers on a great rig, now is the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts