Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I have to sell my Baby after only 6 weeks of ownership due to finances after my recent surgery on 04/18/08. I absolutely love this truck..I have installed a brand new 3" Skyjacker lift with Nitro shocks, 5 Brand new Goodyear Mtr Mud Terrains 305/70/17 on custom one of the kind Painted factory FJ alloys. It has a Rockford fosgate amp and 3 Mtx 10" subs, A one of the kind custom light bar with space for a total of 4 lights ( 2 Hid 7" Offroad lights currently installed, alread wired for 4 lights). All the wiring was ran through the roof rack taking nearly 3 days to complete, everything is done right. It also features 6 rocklights, custom Cb mount with custom bracket...Installed custom 4 gauge power distribution block and inline fuses into the cab....also, Breathing through a Flowmaster 2 chamber muffler, Already equiped with Royal Purple synthetic. This FJc will be missed and I will eventually get another. I have also changed the oil 3 times in only 4,900 orgingal miles....still backed by Toyota!!!!!!!! I have taken this rig offroad, and it has very light rockrash on the front and rear stock bumpers, and a few scrapes on the "weaksauce" plastic fuel tank cover. I am letting her go for only 26,995.00. This is an outstanding value for everything I have done so lovingly for her. I am sure that Blue book is still higher than my price! I need to sell her quickly..... You can look up everything that I have done to this beautiful rig on the forums. I can be reached by phone @ (707) 548-1590..This FJC is located in Santa Rosa California, 95407. I can deliver anywhere in the U.S. for the price of fuel, food, and a return flight ticket home...and the sale can be wrapped up via E-bay. My name is Jeff, and If you have any questions about anything else, don't hestitate to call between 8am-10pm California time. Sidenote, Never smoked in and the interior and exterior are in immaculate shape.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Very nice rig! Kinda what I want mine to eventually look like. Good luck with the sale and I hope everything works out for you. :roller:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts