Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Has anyone else seen this yet?
Looks like quite a find, for someone.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Wonder what the truck's been doing all these years to only have 1k miles on it... only $20k so far which is insanely cheap, i'm sure the price will go up though.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Read through comments, seems like there was some damage repair not listed in CarFax (comments about paint not matching), and an odometer replacement from importer from Canada -> US, which got some folks wondering....

Statement from seller says that the importer replaced it as part of standard practice and he posted a pic showing the mileage statement.

So... not super clean history apparently.

·
Premium Member
11,955 Posts
Something is fishy about this.

On the Carfax it reports on 03/26/2009 in Saskatchewan - failed safety inspection declared unsafe. That is pretty significant. It's not like had a leaky shock or a hole in the exhaust.
No reported activity for 10 years - Registration or otherwise
Imported to ID then damage reported 1 month later?
Clean Title in Washington....even with damage reported prior?

There also seems to quite a bit of dirt that was missed during the detailing leads me to believe it has higher mileage than what it shows.

This model new was only $19K

·
Registered
36 Posts
Paint color is important to me. If the vehicle were my, I'd paint it orange or copper. These two colors don't vary too much from yellow but it's at least something I can live with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts