Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
There was a woman running around at the tent area taking photos during the group events. Anyone know what ever happened to them? She took some great pictures of my kids and would love to see them.

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts
Very cool, I say my FJ in the video :D

·
Premium Member
8,355 Posts
There was a woman running around at the tent area taking photos during the group events. Anyone know what ever happened to them? She took some great pictures of my kids and would love to see them.

Blond hair?

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
The lady with short blonde hair, glasses & ball hat was K2 (Kristen), T2's (Tim) wife. I thought they were going to be put on The Summit website, but I haven't seen them on there.

·
Registered
369 Posts
such a good video

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Awsome job and recognition. Congrats to those that pulled this all together. I WILL BE THERE NEXT YEAR!!! I, swear...

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Thanks for posting that Thong. And it's good to see Toyota marketing respond to the Summit and give some appreciation back to the great folks who organized it.

Wonder if it'll be twice the size next year?

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I'm going to guess.........YES! It will!!! Everyone should go! :):)
I agree with Katfish. Reading all the posts, everyone had positive things to say about Summit I, and the aura of that event will carryover to Summit II. Attendance next could easily double, barring World War III.

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
I'm going to guess.........YES! It will!!! Everyone should go! :):)
And Kat will be blogging daily from ....

Katfish's Kamping Korner

for those who are unable to attend.
:rocker:

·
Premium Member
6,921 Posts

Katfish's Kamping Korner

What... kat is in charge of the KKK :shock:

·
Registered
4,149 Posts

Katfish's Kamping Korner

Well, last month - no laptop, no electricity....forum withdrawals.....

What... kat is in charge of the KKK :shock:
WTH???? THIS is why I don't leave the forum to do actual work....can't trust you people for two minutes......

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts