Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a 2007 stock roof rack. I am asking $300 plus shipping. It is used but it in great condition. I accept Paypal, all major credit/debit cards, cash, and checks.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Before I say Yes, are all parts there? If so, I'll be paying cash. Time, date and location for meet up?:cheers:
The body shop took it off to put a new one on since they ordered an extra. They gave me the rack and bolts, so I am sure I have everything. If you go to install it and something is missing then let me know and I will see what I can do to help you out. But I don't think anything is missing.
I can meet up anytime you want to. I was thinking Bass Pro parking lot off of mercury blvd.

·
Registered
137 Posts
The body shop took it off to put a new one on since they ordered an extra. They gave me the rack and bolts, so I am sure I have everything. If you go to install it and something is missing then let me know and I will see what I can do to help you out. But I don't think anything is missing.
I can meet up anytime you want to. I was thinking Bass Pro parking lot off of mercury blvd.
PM sent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts