Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edmunds site has not had any activity in days. This site appears to be the clear winner in terms of involvement and activity.

Are there other good sites for FJ info?

·
Registered
228 Posts
The first rule of fight club is that you do not talk about fight club. There is another site out there but I am not sure if we are allowed to reference it. It doesn't have as much info as here. Let's just say it is the singular version of this site.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Everyone on this forum needs to write Toyota and beech about their FJC webpage - like Pancho recently did with dramatic results. Here's their response:

Recently you contacted Toyota. Below is a summary of your contact message and our response. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
Very Poor Website

Discussion Thread
Response (Eli) 11/30/2005 03:03 PM
Thank you for contacting Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
We are sorry for the concern you are having with the marketing and product section of our website.

We will forward your observations appropriately. Comments such as yours provide us the insight necessary to improve our products and services.

Your email has been documented at our National Headquarters under file #200511301320. If we can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact us.

Toyota Customer Experience

Customer (let's call him Pancho) 11/25/2005 08:35 PM
Why do you still have SEMA on your website?? It's ancient history and the content you had for it was never any good anyway. And why don't you have more information on the FJ Cruiser? Your website content leaves a lot to be desired, especially wrt the FJ Cruiser.

Toyota, ask yourself, why have a website??

Sorry for being negative but you deserve it,

(let's call him) Pancho

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
this is pretty much the only web site out there for up to date info and over the top speculation on the FJC. ive looked and looked - believe, im bored off my ass here at work and have nothing else to do - nothing nada,....no other sites - this is it.

i also like pineapples.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Write Toyota caliFJ. Tell them to put some information about pineapples on their FJC webpage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts