Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
i want to be a kingmoonracer, whatever that is.[/QUOTE]

I get it! The Isle of Misfit Toys! Thanks to Rudolph...

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
I still don't. Must be a generational thing.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i'm a teenage girl, but i really like this toyota. is this really just a "boy car" like everyone says?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
No, but...

They were targeting enthusiasts who are going to use it in the woods and take it offroad. Our personal hope - most of us on this forum anyway - are just hoping that it doesn't become some teenie-bopper-toting-mall-cruisin'-soccermommobile like every other 4x4 known to man.

If you like it and you know the difference between 4-hi, 4-lo, and 2-hi.... go nuts.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Percy said:
No, but...

They were targeting enthusiasts who are going to use it in the woods and take it offroad. Our personal hope - most of us on this forum anyway - are just hoping that it doesn't become some teenie-bopper-toting-mall-cruisin'-soccermommobile like every other 4x4 known to man.

If you like it and you know the difference between 4-hi, 4-lo, and 2-hi.... go nuts.
it will become one of those too - but we'll always love it for it's offroading ability. my real hope is that all the parts manufacturer and aftermarket producers recognize how cool it is and want to make all kinds of cool stuff.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i have never been offroading, although it sounds like a lot of fun and i'm game for it. But i think that there are going to be a lot of people buying it for just everyday driving.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I hope the people who want to buy an everyday car, BUYS SOMETHING ELSE!!!! This is a limited production vehicle for offroad enthusiast and young male buyers with an outdoor lifestyle. Soccer-moms, mallrats, and yuppies, need not apply.

·
Registered
20 Posts
to be honest, i probably wouldnt go offroading if i got one. i like it for the look and the price. however, i do think that keeping advertisement limited on this vehicle will help keep it away from the "soccor moms" and such.

·
Registered
60 Posts
The Key for you MISSMY60 is " off-road enthusiast and hunter". You're in. We'll jump you in later.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I'm with missmy60. I'm a middle aged dad and look forward to hunting with my kids and having an FJ to get me there and back. ALso will be uselful in carrying my kayak and getting me to the trout streams. Nope, don't forsee climbing rocks.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Hey slo, Welcome! I have a teenage daughter that likes the FJC too. So you're cool. She thinks her dad will drive his new FJC for a while and then she'll get it. Maybe so, especially if Toyota comes out with a tan one in a couple of years.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
but slo, watch out for dudes like missmy60

41 - 60 of 202 Posts