Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Off the market - we are keeping this awesome vehicle. Honk, wave, shout if you see us!

(originally mis-posted in the FJ Items for sale section of the classifieds - sorry!)

This FJ TRD SE is in pristine condition. It's never been off road and we feel horrible that this amazing machine isn't getting used for what it was intended for.
It's got just under 37,000 miles, automatic, clean title, never smoked in and service is up to date. It has added options of dealer installed individual DVD players in the back of the front two head rests (Audiovox), Viper alarm system, and XM sat-radio. It also has the dark tinted windows and OEM wind guards.

Toyota's 2007 FJ Cruiser Special Edtion TRD is one of only 3,200 made. Toyota created a blacked-out performance package for this off-beat sport ute. BLACK ROOF and the requisite TRD badges. A set of five TRD 16-inch alloys decked-out in a gun metal gray finish are shod with BF Goodrich rubber. Also added are a TRD performance exhaust, rock rails and a set of TRD/Bilstein off-road tuned shocks are painted red to offset all that black. The TRD made has synchronized the FJ's locking differential with the active traction control. The result is that the rear diff no longer overrides the active traction, enabling the FJ to better navigate through tough, boulder strewn terrain, according to Toyota.
On the inside, the package is essentially a loaded up version of the FJ Cruiser with extra airbags, gauge work, upgraded stereo and all-weather front and rear cargo floor mats with a TRD logo added to the mix.
We are offering it for sale at $25,299.
For more info and photos email [email protected]

We'll attach some pics here as well -- (or check the classified under FJ items for sale).

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been looking and doing research because i'm looking to buy an FJ probably by the end of Jan, and i've found several TRD 2wd's. Found only 4x4 TT's though.

Paul B

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's 4wd with A-Trac and locking rear differential. From what I've heard, the TRD SE is one of the best rock crawlers out there. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
See additional info in edited Ad.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update:
I didn't really have my heart in selling this TRD. I appreciate the inquiries, but i'm taking it off the market. It's probably the best true 4x4 that I have ever owned, and well, I'm not willing to share it :)
I hope each and everyone of you FJ owners have a chance to drive a TRD at least once. You will then fully understand why this one is a keeper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts