Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Trail ready truck with 64,400 miles, one owner, never wrecked, body straight and very clean, interior is immaculate, all of the factory options except the deleted roof rack are still there except where replaced by other modifications so I won’t list them all here, the TRD red/black theme has been followed for all of the modifications and everything is in excellent working order. Now on to the goodies:

Exterior

Road Armor front bumper with single hoop
3 4” HID lights on bar controlled by Toyota factory light switch in one of the two blank spots on the dash left of the steering wheel.
PIAA 510 Plasma ION Yellow fog lights in bumper cutouts controlled by another Toyota factory light switch in one of the two blank spots on the dash left of the steering wheel. Painted the covers so that the white PIAA logo is now red.
Smittybuilt XRC8 winch with synthetic line and aluminum fairlead. In-cab controls mounted on dash to left of steering wheel below AC vent, lighted enable switch controlling solenoid to cut power to winch, and In / Out toggle switch. Custom quick disconnect License Plate mount that uses the winch to snug it up to the fairlead.

HID projectors retrofitted into factory headlight housings with Hi / Lo beam. Factor housing reflector painted black to reduce glare and for the blacked out look.

Dual battery setup using the Dirty Parts kit and yellow top Optima for the second battery. Control switch mounted with winch controls on dash. 2 volt meters mounted on dash above winch / battery controls.

TRD cold air intake.

The 5 TRD gunmetal wheels were sent to OMF and converted to true beadlocks with red scalloped rings. 315/75R16 (35x11) Goodyear MT/R’s w/ Kevlar mounted on wheels with about ¾ tread left. Spare tire mount was modified to sit higher so that the oversize tire will clear the rear bumper.

Full complement of Bud Built skid plates including gas tank.

Custom plate mounted behind rear axle to house the 200 psi on board air system. 2 Viair 480C compressors with 2.5 gallon tank. Enable switch and pressure gauge mounted on dash above volt meters. The air filters for compressors and quick connect hose routed into jack compartment for clean air and look.

Body mount chop fully boxed back in to provide clearance for tires.

Daystar spacer suspension lift 2 ½ “ front / 1 ½ “ rear as I like the slightly lower stance and was all that was needed to clear the tires and wheels, and I saw no reason to replace the TRD shocks until they were ready.

Factory tow hitch and plug.

Mirrors and door handles painted factory metallic black by dealership when bought.

Rear bumper silver trim pieces blacked out using bed liner.

3M Clear Bra on hood, front of fenders, A pillars, top of windshield, and front of mirrors.

Royal Purple fluids used throughout and rigid change schedule followed. Engine and lube 5K, Axles / X-fer case 15K.

Interior

Full stereo system with 5.1 surround sound. Kenwood DNX8120 head unit, Navigation w/ TRD FJ icon, FJ startup screen, rear view camera mounted in rear bumper, Bluetooth, Ipod cable run to storage cubby, steering wheel controls wired in, factory Aux. jack wired into Aux. input on stereo, 2nd USB port and the Nav. Configuration USB port cables routed to top of dash behind center speaker for easy access. Focal K2 Power 6.5” 3-way separates in front doors (6.5” mid-bass), dash (3.5” mid-highs), and A pillars (tweets), Focal K2 Power 6.5” co-axials in rear armrest location using Wicked CAS plates, Clarion center channel amplified speaker on dash with center / bass gain control. Alpine PDX 150.4 for the front / rear Focals, PDX 1000.1 for two JL 10W3 mounted in Wicked CAS enclosure over passenger rear wheel well. The amps are mounted over drivers rear wheel well in custom enclosure by JT’s stereo. All enclosures / mounting plates painted gloss black to match rest of interior trim.

Cobra 75 hand-held CB with dash mounted handset clip to right of stereo, Bandi mount for antenna with 3’ and 4’ Firestick antennas using quick connects. The plug for the CB is on passenger side of center console for easy removal when not in use.

Custom Valentine 1 mount using rearview mirror mounting screws and direct wire power kit. (Valentine 1 NOT included.)

Custom Scangauge mount using driver’s A pillar Grab handle mounting screw. Scangauge will be included as it comes in handy to show real MPH with oversize tires.

Full black leather seats installed by Classic Soft Trim with perforated red “touch of color” inserts and TRD logo stitched into front headrests. This is one of my favorite mods and really sets of the interior.

TRD metal pedal covers.

Tinted front windows to match rear factory tint levels and put curved strip across top of windshield.

400 W 120 VAC inverter mounted under center console with switch and outlet put into storage cubby.

Extra 12 VDC outlets in dash cubby and storage cubby.

Extras

2 more TRD gunmetal beadlock conversions I was planning to use for a matching expedition trailer. These do have some rock rash from the original wheels I had on the truck.

Extra AFE dry cone filter for TRD intake.

OEM gas tank skid.

OEM mud flaps.

OEM air box and fittings.

OEM headlight housings removed for HID conversion. I kept these to go back to stock if wanted.

4 - 1.25” wheel spacers – never used.

Demello Hi-Lift mount for factory rack – never used, no rack.

Pair of PIAA 520 Plasma Ion White driving lights I was planning to put in rear bumper for backup / wheeling lights when I changed the bumper.

I built this truck to play and it has been wheeled so there is evidence of that, but it has also been lovingly cared for and has suffered absolutely no breakage or failures other than the 4-low T-case sensor which I replaced. Rear bumper has some scrapes on it. Some light pin striping that I think will mostly buff out if necessary.
The windshield has several chips and a crack across passenger ½ lower side as well as one large rock impact about the size of a tennis ball right behind the rearview mirror. I haven’t replaced since my view is not obstructed and I figured I’d just get more on a new one. I can discuss replacement or discount with buyer if this is an issue.
I’m listing this for $26,500.00 which I feel is an excellent price for a very capable and highly customized limited edition FJ that you can pick-up and head straight to the trails with absolute confidence, and turn heads while getting there.

More pics in my gallery also. Please contact me with any questions and I’ll be happy to answer them. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello,
Im interested in your FJ. Is it still available? Im in the dallas are but was planning a trip to Austin next week. I would like to see it if possible.

Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello,
Im interested in your FJ. Is it still available? Im in the dallas are but was planning a trip to Austin next week. I would like to see it if possible.

Thanks
Sent you a PM also, but I will be available almost any evening after 4:30 - 5:00 ish and weekends are wide open right now.

Thanks,
Jay

1 - 11 of 11 Posts