Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone know what the VIN range is for the 3200 SE's Toyota made? Just trying to see if this one I see in my area is really legit.

My first FJ, in avatar, was totaled a year ago and I've been stalking the web for a replacement after my current car was hit in front of my house! I worked hard on my first and never got over her. Wife called her the mistress.

So if this one is truly an SE, I'll be back on the forum!

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Anyone know what the VIN range is for the 3200 SE's Toyota made? Just trying to see if this one I see in my area is really legit.

My first FJ, in avatar, was totaled a year ago and I've been stalking the web for a replacement after my current car was hit in front of my house! I worked hard on my first and never got over her. Wife called her the mistress.

So if this one is truly an SE, I'll be back on the forum!
I would check with the dealer to make sure by the VIN #. It is too easy to copy one. The only thing I have left from original on my SE is the black roof and badges. Nothing special about them really. Don't forget to check those fenders....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts